CowTownDance Forum Index

CowTownDance: Calgary's Online Dance Calendar

HomeHome  HelpHelp  CalendarCalendar  SubscriptionsSubscriptions  PhotosPhotos MemberlistMemberlist  SearchSearch  ProfileProfile  Private MessagesPrivate Messages  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister 
In need of a dance partner

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NatalieAnn

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 - 6:28 pm    Post subject: In need of a dance partner Reply with quote

Hey I am 22 years old and looking for a male latin dance partner. I plan on taking a latin class in June probably level 3 which is around bronze. I need a partner because I want to participate in competitions, if interested email me natitmarsh@yahoo.ca
james786

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 - 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Natalie have you get you dance partner. I have some latin friends. I am going to discuss this with them. It may be possible that they were interesting in this offer.
techtou247

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 - 5:39 am    Post subject: Free House Dance Reply with quote

Hello my name is Jack, I suggest you to join any dance school. I think, you are from Calgary, so I recommend you to Free house dance, Calgary.

It is very a popular dance school in Calgary and you will find good partner there.

Address:Address: 2020 - 12 Ave. NW
Calgary, Alberta
T2N 1J7
Email: info@freehousedance.com
Phone: 403-282-0555
Fax: 403-289-1789
xiaofei12

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 - 1:58 am    Post subject: It is very a popular Fut Coins dance Reply with quote

It is very a popular Fut Coins dance school in Calgary and you will find good partner there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CowTownDance Forum Index -> Dancers' Hook-Up All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: