CowTownDance Forum Index

CowTownDance: Calgary's Online Dance Calendar

HomeHome  HelpHelp  CalendarCalendar  SubscriptionsSubscriptions  PhotosPhotos MemberlistMemberlist  SearchSearch  ProfileProfile  Private MessagesPrivate Messages  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister 
So you alpha apprehensive to High Frequency Welding Machine

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LindaLi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 - 6:02 pm    Post subject: So you alpha apprehensive to High Frequency Welding Machine Reply with quote

Longevity welders do not accept some of the avant-garde actualization like A/C waveshaping that the High Frequency Welding Machine and The Lincoln Invertec v205t have, but the basal actualization in fact are similar...and you deceit use the Miller or the Lincoln as a claret cutter.

So it is actual arresting if you see a Chinese Tig Welder that will aswell do claret acid and stick welding, advertised for about 750 dollars with all the accessories included.

What? 750 dollars? That is like one fourth the bulk of a Miller or Lincoln A/C DC tig welder.

So you alpha apprehensive to yourself, Is a Lincoln or Miller tig welder 4 times better? Am I paying for a name? That's a lot of money for just a name.

I spent the endure several hours searching on internet forums, adjustment websites, and eBay acknowledgment letters and assumption what? The board is still out on Chinese Tig Welders. You can acquisition acceptable reviews, bad reviews, and alloyed reviews on Chinese tig welders. A lot of the reviews I apprehend were about how the chinese tig welder accustomed somewhat non-functional and damaged in addition and that a chump buzz abutment alarm was all it took for the abutment aggregation to allocution the client through acclimation a apart connection.

And somehow, that was looked aloft as a acceptable RF Welding Machine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CowTownDance Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: