CowTownDance Forum Index

CowTownDance: Calgary's Online Dance Calendar

HomeHome  HelpHelp  CalendarCalendar  SubscriptionsSubscriptions  PhotosPhotos MemberlistMemberlist  SearchSearch  ProfileProfile  Private MessagesPrivate Messages  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister 
All Burlesque Courses & Workshops 20% off until January 20th!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CowTownDance Forum Index -> News Forums -> Swing News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Diva di

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 - 6:50 pm    Post subject: All Burlesque Courses & Workshops 20% off until January Reply with quote

Hello from Sexy Central!
Hello my Vixens!
Just wanted to send a quick update on what's up for 2016 for the Sisterhood!  I'm happy to say that as of January we are working out of 2 NEW locations, one of them back in the South to hopefully serve you better!
Please check out our CLASS LISTINGS as now we have 5 levels, some new classes and some classes that have performance opportunities. All classes are 20% off!
Our SISTER CIRCLE has returned and will be hosting 2 Goddess Evenings!  Please join us on January 29 for a reflective and fun event called "Manifest" On March 18 our second tribe gathering will be "Fierce". Both evenings are hosted by guest facilitator Evangelos and myself and proceeds go to to charity!
For beginners we have 2 SEXIFY YOUR SOUL Workshop Days. Both March 20 and May 15 are just $25! These are also 20% off!
Something fun to tell you is that I have finally invented a course for men! So many people have been asking me over the years. There wll be some upcoming working workshops but starting May 31 we will have BOY-LESQUE! So please spead the word.
Lastly...ALL classes and workshops are 20% OFF until January 20th Just use the promo code SEXY20!
Cheers and many thanks to all of you for the many blessings I have received from you. May 2016 finally be the year that you put yourself first and take the space you deserve.
Miss di
xo--------------- 

"Sexify your Soul..."

Diana Lefebvre
Latin Vibe Inc
403-690-8423

www.dancesportmd.ca
www.burlesquercise.ca
http://www.youtube.com/BurlesquerciseCanada
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CowTownDance Forum Index -> News Forums -> Swing News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: